Sunday, January 31, 2010

How to turn an old ugly bathroom into something fun and colorful!!

put some pretty pink flowers in an empty bottle....
I used a pillow case for a valance to add some color to the window!
spruce up an ugly space with flowers!

put some polka dots on the door to brighten the room up a bit!

add some decals for a splash of fun!

they bring in a nice clean look!
I used matching place mats for wall art....

This is the bathroom in my office.....before, it was just your basic bathroom......a toilet, shower and a sink. I wanted something that reflected my personality......so I gave it the Nikki touch. A striped shower curtain, a matching valance, polka dots on the door, some small decals on the wall, a flower arrangement......and boom! a new bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment